Free online Video Poker games for fun
Video poker is one of the most popular games among Canadian gamblers because it’s easy to play and tons of fun. Although online video poker is in some ways similar to table poker, it’s actually a much simpler game to play. Players don’t need to be as well studied on rules, and they don’t need to worry about competing against other players. The game is simple and the bets systematic, making it easy to pick up.
Scroll down if you want to read our guide, play video poker for free (at the bottom of this page), or use our list of the best 2015 video poker casinos below to start playing for real money:
Online Video Poker Advantages
Video poker is a cross between classic and an . We like to think of it as less skill-dependent than poker, but less luck-dependent than slots. Playing video poker online requires that you learn your bets, but the game itself is simple and has several advantages over slots or traditional poker games.
When you combine a liberal pay table and a player’s skill, you get a thin advantage and a great rate of return—some games return more than 100% of your original bet! Online video poker is unique—unlike other, the pay table indicates the return on your gambling dollar. Consider it a rare chance to stay informed.
Video poker is a skill game, though one with simpler rules than you’ll find elsewhere in the casino. The game is in your hands, and with practice and a wise betting strategy you can only improve.
How to Play Video Poker
- Select the Value of Each Credit: Players can usually wager between $0.25 and $5 per credit.
- Place Your Bet: Once you’ve chosen a credit size, you must determine how many credits to bet per hand. It’s worth noting that video pokers are more likely to pay out jackpots when players bet to the max, regardless of credit size.
- Select the Deal Card Button: Press deal to begin the game.
- Make Your Hand: Once the cards are dealt, players choose which cards to keep in their hand and which to return to the deck, similar to 5-card stud. The goal is to end your hand with a winning five-card hand. Consult the game’s paytable to find out which hands are winning hands and how much they pay.
- Receive New Cards: Once you’ve decided which cards to keep, the game will replace the cards you trashed. If those new cards helped you create a winning hand, congratulations! You’ve won!
- Bonus Round: In some video pokers, winning hands can trigger a bonus round where players can wager double or nothing on their winnings. Players will be dealt five cards, one face up and four face down. If players select a face-down card with a higher value than the face up card, they win!
Here’s a more detailed explanation by Steve Bourie from AmricanCasinoGuide:
Types of Video Poker
Regular: Regular video poker games will just feature one hand. For an example, you can try Double Bonus Poker at .
You might also like
SLOTS FAVORITES: Play Las Vegas Casino Slots Machines for Free Everyday! NEW Game for 2015 on Android and Kindle! Download the best slot games to play online or offline, no internet or wifi needed! Enjoy BIG WINS, Jackpots and Bonuses for FREE!
Mobile Application (SuperLucky Casino)